Public Safety Tool Report Excerpts
Qualitative Research Report Results for Regional Blog & Education Publication Series:
Inland North West Research Summary Articles from the NW VP Collusion Project.
Idaho, Washington Statues & Federal ACTs concerning Vulnerable Person Protection.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Repeating ABA Model Rule Violations common in Vulnerable Person and Estate Planning and Guardians and Conservator Litigation:
IRS Circular 230; Section 10.5. See Table 2 Below & TEDRA Violations:
Legal protection Federal Statutes when Restricted Access at Hospitals and Eldercare Facilities.
Restricted Access of Vulnerable Person with Family at Kootenai Health or other regional Facilities and Hospitals.
Hospital and healthcare facility access and visitation
If you are being denied visitation to a loved one who is in a nursing home or hospital, this federal bill will help you in all 50 states.
42 CFR 482.13 – Condition of participation: Patient’s rights.
- 482.13 Condition of participation: Patient‘s rights.
(a)Standard: Notice of rights – (1) A hospital must inform each patient, or when appropriate, the patient‘s representative (as allowed under State law), of the patient‘s rights, in advance of furnishing or discontinuing patient care whenever possible.
Access and Visitation
The resident has the right and the facility must provide—subject to the resident’s right to deny or withdraw consent at any time—immediate access to any resident by:
- Immediate family or other relatives of the resident. (42 C.F.R. §483.10(j)(1)(vii))
- Others who are visiting with the consent of the resident, subject to reasonable restrictions. (42 C.F.R. §483.10(j)(1)(viii))
- The facility must provide reasonable access to any resident by any entity or individual that provides health, social, legal or other services to the resident. (42 C.F.R. §483.10(j)(2))
- If a resident is married, he or she and their spouse must be assured privacy and to be able to share a room if both are residents in the facility and both agree to do so. (42 C.F.R. §483.10(e)(1) and (m))
for more information on this bill, go to https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title42-vol5/pdf/CFR-2011-title42-vol5-sec483-10.pdf
Data Curated by Corruption Maps – Publishing Newsworthy Public Safety Information.
Crowd-sourced and AI RSS Publication System; Data Gathered from Public Resources, Events, News Articles and Advocate/Victim Witness Accounts of White-Collar Misdemeanor Infractions or Felonious that Often Results in re Irreparable Devastation to Vulnerable Persons.
Citizen’s Public Safety Network – Vulnerable Person – VP Task Force: White Collar Crime Tracking GEO API and Relational Database Social Technology Applications.
National, state and municipal white-collar civil, felony offences and corruption trends based on AI and crowd-sourced newsworthy public safety awareness sources. Information is then cross-referenced with curated data of alleged or convicted perpetrator profiles. Information is based on historical and current crowd-sourced, advocate researcher and AI harvested news articles, national, state and local news events, and Geo API database resources. This platform uses the latest AI and open-source social technology platforms in combination with citizen public safety reporting systems and public domain data. The sites GEO API maps layer and filter profiles and infractions to visually depict the trends of vulnerable person exploitation, domestic violence and inter-related vulnerable person crimes as each is a systemic societal epidemic; crimes which often are perpetrated hand-in-hand with professional malpractice, collusion and corruption pre-established in various urban and rural regional professionally affiliated networks.
One state example of the legal resources Law Enforcement can utilize to address the repeating patterns of vulnerable person infractions and felonies that consistently occur over a period of time by the same offenders with Federal and statutory civil and criminal violations occurring across county lines, State and even national borders.
CHAPTER 78 RACKETEERING ACT
CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
18-7803. DEFINITIONS. As used in this chapter, (a) “Racketeering” means any act which is chargeable or indictable under the following sections of the Idaho Code or which are equivalent acts chargeable or indictable as equivalent crimes under the laws of any other jurisdiction:
(1) Homicide (section 18-4001, Idaho Code);
(2) Robbery, burglary, theft, forgery, counterfeiting, and related crimes (sections 18-1401, 18-1405, 18-2403,18-2407, 18-3123, 18-3124, 18-3125, 18-3601, 18-3602, 18-3603, 18-3605, 18-3606, 18-3607, 18-3609, 18-3610, 18-3614, 18-3615, 18-4630, 18-6501 and 49-518, Idaho Code);
(3) Kidnapping (section 18-4501, Idaho Code);
(10) Fraudulent practices, false pretenses, insurance fraud, financial transaction card crimes and fraud generally (sections 18-2403, 18-2706, 18-3002, 18-3101, 18-3124, 18-3125, 18-3126, 18-6713, 41-293, 41-294 and41-1306, Idaho Code);
(14) Horseracing (section 54-2512, Idaho Code);
(21) Terrorism (section 18-8103, Idaho Code).
(b) “Person” means any individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property;
(c) “Enterprise” means any sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, business, labor union, association or other legal entity or any group of individuals associated in fact although not a legal entity, and includes illicit as well as licit entities; and
(d) “Pattern of racketeering activity” means engaging in at least two (2) incidents of racketeering conduct that have the same or similar intents, results, accomplices, victims or methods of commission, or otherwise are interrelated by distinguishing characteristics and are not isolated incidents, provided at least one (1) of such incidents occurred after the effective date of this act and that the last of such incidents occurred within five (5) years after a prior incident of racketeering conduct.
2017 Vulnerable Person Exploitation Collusion Network; An qualitative analysis of three Related Cases (Spokane & Stevens County Washington)
VP TASK FORCE Public Safety Tools
Profile and Track Public Safety & Vulnerable Person Abuse, Exploitation, Negligence and Malpractice.
GEO API RISK Multiple Layered Map Overlays
Tactical Alert Warning Systems & Tertiary Profiling of Public Safety Threats Tracking Individual and White Collar Crime Collusion.
SHERLOCK AI Artificial Intelligence
Researchers & Researcher Trained Machine Detectives Curating Data For Repeating Criminal Patterns.