Citizen Safety Maps
Citizen Safety Maps ™ is a multiple layer vertically-integrated Geo API system (Application Programming Interface) that “tactically” allows advocate researchers with assistance of artificial intelligence (AI) to curate public information, The system also allows any internet user (crowd-sourcing) the capabilities to place map tacks within a one kilometer radius or surrounding perimeter (proximity based alert system) of where white-collar ethical misconduct, civil breeches or crimes have allegedly or are allegedly occurring.
Citizen Safety Maps™ profiles provide a proximity based gateway to a 3 level perpetrator, business or facility standards tagging and filtering tracking system. Federal, statutory, industry and professional violation code resources are linked from map location placement markers. These map tacks markers also include educational alert data, profile gateways to investigative evidence and an additional profile access point for collaborative research.
Map & Overlay Layers
8 LAYER MAP OVERLAY LEGEND (see example Diagram Above)
VP Task Force ™ Citizen Safety Maps top map API layers 1 – 4 are currently tracking alleged vulnerable person exploitation, abuse, negligence, malpractice, ethical violations and related white-collar crime events online. This is a publicly developed online white-collar civil/felony profiling and tracking system; displaying research investigator educational resources, victim and expert witness accounts, traditional and social media crowd-sourcing, public court records and other empirical data gathering methods. Additionally, researcher trained AI components are occasionally used to procure and curate publicly accessible white-collar violations and crime event data for profiling, regional tracking, public safety, trend analysis for the purposes of micro (regional) & macro (national) quantitative & qualitative abhorrent behavioral research.
VP Task Force ™ top map API layers 1 – 4 are currently tracking alleged vulnerable person exploitation, abuse, negligence, malpractice and related ethical violations or alleged white-collar crime events. This is a citizen volunteer; advocate, victim, researcher and programmer developed alleged white-collar crime profiling and tracking system; based on investigator data, victim and expert witness accounts, traditional and vetted social media crowd-sourcing information, public court records and other empirical data gathering methods. Additionally researcher trained AI components are also used to scrape, procure and curate regional and national white-collar crime event data for profiling, regional tracking, public safety, trend analysis. micro and macro behavioral research purposes.
- Layer 1 Violations – Healthcare: profiles and tracks Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), State Health, State Medical and Occupational Licensee rules. Research indicates that violations that occur on this level can result from matters described in other data layers listed below and inversely as well. See layer 1 tagging and filter descriptions.
- Layer 2 Violations – White-collar crime layer and overlays profile and track Guardian – Conservator & Estate Planning exploitation, fraud, negligence, malpractice, collusion, moral turpitude all Bar, IRS Cir 230, Federals, State license, Board of Medicine, Facility, Business & Professional Standards, Industry Compliance, Conflicts of Interest violations, ABA/State Model Rules and Cannons. See layer 2 tagging and filter descriptions.
- Layer 3 Violations – Caretaker, POA, Trustee, Family, Significant Other, VP Acquaintance exploitation, abuse, negligence, reckless endangerment, obstruction-isolation/restriction on vulnerable person private access at home or state funded hospitals/facilities (CMS, Dept of Health and CFR 42 violations), undue influence, mental abuse, substance dependence, and personality disorders-diagnosis. See layer 3 tagging and filter descriptions.
- Layer 4 Violations – Abusive family member, significant other, VP acquaintance violations This layer can be further analyzed by various overlays in layers 7 and 8. See layer 4 tagging and filter descriptions.
Example third party source API integration layers: Government (Government in cooperation with private sector business operated sexual predator and blue-collar crime tracking systems):
- Layer 5 & 6 Demonstration -Example Integration – US Department of Justice NSOPW (National Sex Offender Public Website), CopLogic ® and CrimeReports ® GEO API data layers on Sexual Predators and Blue-Collar Crime Events.
Research (Government and Citizen Accountability – future overlays currently in development):
Research Categories: Social Justice, & Human Rights Legislation initiatives layers and correlated or cross comparative data analysis with DSM -5 Cluster B personality disorders; inter-related aberrant behaviors, and white-collar crime trend data layers can be added and then turned on or off for specific research analysis based on existing data and forecast data events analysis (forecasting) and relative to researcher trained AI components and/or crowd sourcing social technology parameters.
- Layer 7 Government response & accountability overlays – Legislative, Federal Act and Statutory Enforcement research concerning legislation and enforcement tracking; such as Area Agencies on Aging/APS and CPS effectiveness (tax payer funding tracking in relation to effectiveness) White-collar profile, tracking and corrective response. This information is publicly available with feedback forums and reciprocally integrated APIs and data sharing social technology.
- Layer 8 Behavior social science & social trend overlays – systemic & endemic aberrant social trend & social science behavioral Research: – domestic violence, DSM-5 cluster B personality disorders, substance abuse cause-effect inter-changeable overlays. Data available only to designated research agencies or to law enforcement and public on a need to know bases.
GEO API DATA LAYER’S 5 & 6 SOURCES:
US Department of Justice NSOPW (National Sex Offender Public Website):